25.8.08

Back by Popular Demand



Well, so far so good 11 days into fatherhood. I was not prepared for how completely I would love her from the start. She is so great. Like her mom and dad, she likes a good back rub. She likes to raise her hands above her head. She sucks on the back of her left hand when she's hungry. She loves to nap laying on mom or dad's chest (mom has more padding in that region.) I can't believe she can even sleep on my bony torso. Well, it's late. I've got some other posts in mind, but it is late so I'll leave you with some pictures.




What can you say about this?




She has a flair for the dramatic.




Abby's first bath at home.




Our first family portrait (timer)

15 comments:

The Del Gatto's said...

Congratulations on your beautiful daughter! You have now been blessed with many new life lessons. And just when you have conquered one, you will come upon another! Good luck and God Bless!

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness, she is so adorable. Thanks for posting, and please, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Dude, shes pretty stinkin' cute.

James said...

I like the dark spiky hair look, it is so cute. That dress is pretty sweet too.

Jesse C said...

The spiky look comes natural to her. Especially after we bathe her, it sticks straight up.

Amanda said...

What a beauty!

Jeremy said...

Your pictures make me anxious for our little one to be here!

Dede said...

She's so cute!!! I need to hold her.

Shelby said...

I love the hair! Hopefully she keeps it all and gets even more.

Leslie said...

Oh. my! She is absolutely breath-taking!

Austin said...

Well, I am excited for you guys and I am sure she will look forward to some rub-downs from her father, I heard he is pretty good at those.

Kate said...

What a darling baby!

Shua said...

Awwwwww...

... said...

hey jesse and natalie. congratulations.! may the transition to parenthood go smoothly. lots of love

-mandy

Anonymous said...

She is so cute and such a good baby. Thanks for bringing her by so we can see her.

Dad