15.9.08

11 Things I love about Natalie

(I hope this post isn't too mushy for my general readership. I just feel like I need to show some appreciation to my better half. )

1. Her blue eyes.
They are the most incredibly lively and beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

2. Her profile. For some reason, she doesn't like her profile. It is so pretty. (I'm not talking about myspace or facebook. I'm talking about her face from the side.)

3. Her sense of humor. Sometimes she says something really sarcastic and hilarious and true that really makes me laugh.

4. Her demeanor. One of the first things that attracted me to Natalie was that she was comfortable and confident with herself and others.

5. Her reliability. She is so reliable about certain things that I allow myself to slack. I need to work on that.

6. She is so good with Abby.

7. She is an anchor for me.
When I am worried, angry, or struggling with something, she helps me see the bigger picture. She is supportive and caring.

8. She has become a soccer fan. Either she is a good actor and the truth will come out years from now, or she really does enjoy watching RSL and USMNT games with me.

9. She also has a sweet tooth, and makes delicious desserts, snacks, and meals.

10. She is a good critic. She always gives me an honest assessment of my creative work, even when I don't welcome it like I should. It is always useful and valuable information.

11. She is a real trooper. Throughout the pregnancy and continuing through labor and delivery, Natalie never really complained much. She just continued steadily on, finding humor and light moments to ease the pain and discomfort.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Yup. You sure married a winner! We love her too!

Tiffany said...

Yep, she's great! (I hope she reads this post!)

Lindy-Lou said...

Boy, you nailed it, Jesse. Natalie is an amazing person. I am so happy you found her.