20.11.09

Sneak Peek - It's Christmas Again

I've been posting track listings and writing a little about the songs. So far, there hasn't been a whole lot to get excited about except claims I've made that the production sounds great.

We have one song completely finished and mastered. I thought I'd share it now as a sneak peak of what you can expect from this Christmas EP project. The song is about the two sides of Christmas - the stress, worries, and hectic schedule, and the excitement, joy, and anticipation. Hope you like it. Listen to it here.

*update* I originally posted a very rough version of I've got a friend by accident. The correction is made and you can follow the link to listen to the final version of It's Christmas Again.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

I love it. But that's no surprise.

Leslie said...

love it! love it! love it! You are so incredibly talented!

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic! Nearly as fantastic as the FIRST PROFESSIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN UTAH!! Holy smokes, that was so awesome.

Josh