15.11.10

We Want to Play Your Living Room

So the Christmas season is officially upon us. I understand that there is a large segment of strictly "only after Thanksgiving" people, and that's okay but the fact is that the big day is just around the corner. Herod the Fink is looking to book a few more house shows this holiday season. We will come and play an acoustic set for free. All we ask for is a few friends, some egg nog or hot chocolate, and a few claps after songs. If you are curious what this show will look/sound like we've recorded some video:







We put together a list of dates that we would be available for said shows.

NOV: 22, 29, 30

DEC: 2, 6, 10, 18, 20, 21

To book a show, you can either email me directly or use the contact form on our website.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I have never wished to live back in Utah until NOW! I guess the next best thing I can do is spread the word. So exciting!

Lindy-Lou said...

What a fun evening we had. Thanks for putting on a great show! Love the CD.

Jessica said...

Nice tunes. I hope you guys are playing at the sweater party.