8.2.11

The Magic Kingdom - Part 1

 Disneyland was amazing. Here is some photographic evidence.

Brianna (Abby's BFF all weekend) and Leslie.

Natalie somehow caught this amazing picture of us flying by on Thunder Mountain. Just don't ask her for a good carousel shot.

Tiffany, Ryan, Mr Blue Shades


How can you not love these girls?

Jasmine pinching Aladdin's hind quarters.

The Fam on Small World



Abby LOVED the carousels.

Lady in background did NOT LOVE me taking this picture.

Huntington Beach. Abby was obsessed with the sea shells.

8 comments:

Annie said...

Lucky!!

Hallie said...

So fun. I LOVE Disneyland!

Jeremy said...

Ah, Disneyland.

Brady said...

Looks like it was an awesome trip! So fun with little ones...

zosimo said...

sure hope you all enjoyed your visit to my beach in my town Huntington Beach, surf city.

Lindy-Lou said...

Love the pics. Please post part 2

Rachel and Jason said...

FUN! I LIVE for Disneyland--we even went there on our honeymoon. Jason? Well, he's not as fond. Crazy kid.

Nurten said...

Nice photos!! Me and my pals going to visit Disneyland this summer.