8.10.08

It Almost Doesn't Seem Real


No pun intended. I honestly can't believe that tomorrow night I will be sitting in a 20,000 seat soccer stadium in Sandy watching a professional match. With all of the political unrest over stadium funding, a lot of people lost perspective on the whole thing. Whether you are a fan of soccer or not, the stadium is a great addition to the community. It will help boost the economy in Sandy and across the valley, and it will be used to host numerous other events that the whole state can be exited about including concerts and high school, college, and international sporting events. I can't wait.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Yay!! I'm excited for you!

Tiffany said...

I'm very happy for you. And James.

Lindy-Lou said...

I always knew soccer would come into its own here in the USA, but this is incredible. Have a great time tonight.