30.10.08

Update In Picture Form


I've been getting a lot of requests for pictures of Abby, so here goes:

A preview of what you might see on Halloween.



As we were attempting this shot, I realized we had become Angela from The Office. Not good. After further inspection, I realized that this photo will be a valuable parenting tool when Abby starts asking where babies come from.



Mom and Dad smile for the camera, Abby is clearly focusing on the players warming up.



Abby in her beautiful blessing dress.


8 comments:

Tiffany said...

"I realized that we had become Angela from The Office."

I'm laughing so hard. Can you hear me? I bet you can. I'm laughing that hard.

My niece is the cutest!

Shelby said...

She is seriously really pretty. Really really pretty. Those eyelashes.

Lindy-Lou said...

Funny, darling, beautiful. You made my day.

JasonN said...

That Angela line is really funny. And I can see it now..."Dad, where do babies come from?" Jesse - "Pumpkins..."

Nice work!

Jeremy said...

Didn't everybody know that babies come from pumpkins? I thought that was common knowledge.

Leslie said...

Loove it!! Keep 'em comin'!

Stink! Of course, I, with the fertility issues, am the only one in the world who didn't know that babies come from pumpkins! Now, why didn't any of those doctors EVER ask about our pumpkin patch???

Kate said...

Thanks for the smile. :D She is such a sweet heart and so darling!

Shua said...

holy crap, that is one of the funniest things i've ever read. angela. oh boy.