13.2.09

Lack of Posts, Caption Writing

Well, I've been a slacker in the posting department. I have been posting a bunch for my work blog lately, so maybe that has taken away from my creative writing juice. Speaking of it, there is a funny contest on my work blog to write a caption for an ugly illustration. I'm sure you can do better than what has been submitted. Okay, I'll be honest, I wrote some of the captions just to get the ball rolling a little.

I'm working from home today which has been a welcome change. I'll post a picture of Abby later today when she wakes up.

Still trying to figure out what the point of Valentine's Day is. I don't think mankind will ever truly know, and by mankind, I mean men.

My band has a name. We are called Mimic. We have our first show tonight. We are playing the American Fork 23rd Ward Valentines Dance, and I'm getting pretty excited about it. It is James and Dede's ward, and I understand there are quite a few senior citizens.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I think they meet in ward building that is literally 2 minutes walk from my house. Maybe Zeniff and I will take a walk down there tonight to hear you play!

Jesse C said...

That would be sweet. I think we'll play at around 7:45 or 8:00.

Lindy-Lou said...

Speaking for the seniors at the dance, it was a LOT of fun! You guys are good!! And you have to give credit to the more mature segment of the crowd, they were rockin'!