2.2.09

Charmed Life?

After the big game yesterday, Steelers linebacker James Harrison was asked about how hard the last few yards of his pivotal 100 yard interception for a touchdown were. I'm assuming he was a little caught up in the moment when he answered, "it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life."

Really Mr. Harrison? Are you not a professional athlete? Have you ever sprinted for 100 yards consecutively? Did you not have just a little adrenaline pushing you along given the 70,000 screaming fans and world wide television audience? Just a thought.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

I'm with you on that.

I wish the hardest part of my life was running my hardest, with people chasing me for a mere 100 yards.

Shua said...

not to sound cocky or anything, but if that's the hardest thing he's ever done he should play soccer. sprinting 100 yards is a warm up.