1.9.09

My Life According to Billy Joel

I saw this on a friend's facebook, and I thought I'd give it a try.

My Life According to Billy Joel


RULES: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Re-post as "My Life According to (BAND NAME)"

1. Are you a male or female?
Angry Young Man

2. Describe yourself:
The Entertainer

3. How do you feel:
(I'm in a) New York State of Mind

4. Describe where you currently live:
Half a Mile Away

5. If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Vienna

6. Your favorite form of transportation:
Close to the Borderline

7. Your best friend:
She's Always a Woman To Me, (James - second place)

8. Your favorite color is:
Sometimes a Fantasy

9. What's the weather like:
Falling of the Rain

10. Favorite time of day:
Through the Long Night

11. If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Big Man on Mulberry Street

12. What is life to you:
A Matter of Trust

13. Your current relationship:
Uptown Girl

14. Looking for:
Big Shot

15. Wouldn't mind:
Baby Grand

16. Your fear:
Pressure

17. What is the best advice you have to give:
If I only had the words (to tell you)

18. If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Captain Jack

19. Thought for the Day:
Ain't no Crime

20. How I would like to die:
Sleeping With the Television On

21. My motto:
Say Goodbye to Hollywood

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love it, love it, love it!

Leslie said...

Incredible. I think I'll Leave [this] Tender Moment Alone.

Lindy-Lou said...

How clever.