8.5.10

Just Rolling With It


As I was perusing the Mother's Day section in the card aisle at Macey's tonight (only the best for my wife and my mom) I was once again amused by cheesy aesthetic of every Mother's Day card on display. It was as if each design had been through several rounds of modification to ensure it had obtained a sufficient cheese level. I decided in this special holiday post, I would just roll with the established aesthetic. With no further adieu, I give you a creative writing project (poem?) where each line begins with the letters of my wife's name spelled from top to bottom.

N is for neat because you are in every sense of the word.
A is for accomplish because you always finish what you start.
T is for temper, because I know you must have one. I just haven't seen it yet.
A is for I already told you what "a" stands for and I don't want to be redundant.
L is for laughter because love is a given.
I is for me because you take care of this being in every person, tense, or application.
E is for everything else I ever have or ever will thank you for (which is a lot.)

A note to the reader: In order for this to be a true Mother's Day post, I must ensure that this selection meets the required cheese standards. Please inform me if I need to ramp up the cheesy goodness to KRAFT macaroni levels.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

sweet.

Shua said...

Haha this is great. Just enough cheese.

Lindy-Lou said...

Love it. Love you. Love her.

Tiffany said...

Very cute/funny. Loved this!

Amanda said...

love it. Happy Belated Mother's Day