Q and A with Abby

Q: How old are you?
A: "Two. I was two and a half, and then I'm three now."

Q: What is you favorite thing to do at school?
A: "I like to play house."

Q: What is your favorite food?
A: "My favorite food is fruit snacks."

Q: What did you do with daddy yesterday?
A: "I stayed with you when mommy left and we played the play dough robot game." (cranium)

Q: What is your favorite thing about church?
A: "My favorite thing likes to color at church."

Q: Who is your best friend?
A: "My best friend is Lexi."

Q: Best friend at school?
A: "McKenna"

Q: What is your favorite thing do with Mom and Dad?
A: "I... My favorite thing is doing... doing... doing... I don't know. Favorite thing, I don't know, I don't know. (singing) I don't know I don't know. Washhu Wasshu. Naaae."

Q: What is your favorite (FHE) Lesson?
A: Uh, my favorite lesson is... uh I don't know.

Q: What happens in your princess dreams?
A: (baking pretend cookies) "I need to go potty." (runs up stairs)

Q: What do you dream about last night?
A: "I had a Belle one."

Q: What did you do in your dream?
A: "I spinned with Beast."


Brady said...

That's awesome. When she's older you're going to be so happy you wrote it down!

Kate said...

How adorable! Maybe I'll do this with Christopher.

Tiffany said...

I love Abby. And fruit snacks.

Brandi said...

Such a good idea! I'm hoping that best friend "Lexi" is my Lexi! So cute!

Leslie said...

I.love.it! Give that amazing little one a hug from me!

Lindy-Lou said...

Oh my goodness. I can't believe I've been missing out on your blog! Abby is so adorable!

rsgoldget said...

First shown in Japan yesterday, this 30-second teaser of gameplay in the upcoming HD remake of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire shows how it looks with the same 3D treatment last year's Pokémon X and Pokémon Y received.
Old School RS Gold

Old School Runescape Gold

Anonymous said...