11.7.08

Tagged... I'm It.

Jeremy and Amanda tagged me quite a while ago with this one, so it is about time I respond.

Three Joys
1. Scoring goals in soccer. I'm like a little kid when it happens, and I have to try to restrain my emotions to keep from looking really ridiculous. (This also applies when RSL scores goals while I'm watching.)
2. Writing and playing music with band mates. There is something really rewarding about bringing ideas, talents, and specialties together in a creative, organic endeavor.
3. Teaching the gospel. I wouldn't say I'm a natural, but every once in a while a lesson goes really well, and it is great to have a part in it.

Three Fears
1. Clowns.
2. Selfishness/Pride.
3. Complacency.

Three goals
1. Be a great dad.
2. Continue to get together often with friends even after the baby comes.
3. Enjoy my job and exceed expectations.

Three current obsessions/collections
1. Real Salt Lake.
2. Self-improvement
3. Nesting mode

Three random surprising facts about me
1. I've had a couple warts on my left hand for years. I finally got them treated by a doctor yesterday.
2. My favorite store is D.I. You never quite know what you're going to come across
3. After I play soccer, my mind systematically reviews all the plays I was involved in. It can be very annoying when I'm trying to fall asleep.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

What exactly is it about clowns that makes them so terrifying? I think my fear comes from seeing parts of Stephen King's IT on tv when I was little.

PS-I swear, sometimes the word verifications that are generated by Blogger are absurdly long and hard to read. For instance, the one for this comment is: iwbwhzwp-in the immortal words of Job from Arrested Development: "COME ON!"

Jesse C said...

I think IT scarred me for life as well.

James said...

Dude. I really like your blog. Even though I don't comment that much. I like it. Great posts.