19.12.08

Randomness

Does anyone else have a standard microwave time for warming up food? I almost always set it to One minute and forty seconds. It works out pretty well for me.

I started mixing a teaspoon of Pero into my cup of Stephens Cinnamon Hot Chocolate. Dang, that is a a good combo.

I try to bring leftovers to work for lunch as much as I can. Today it is Pizza from Carino's. It felt a little soggy, so we'll see how it goes.

I really love Christmas time. I love the music. I love seeing family and friends more often than usual. I love giving and receiving thoughtful gifts.

We haven't been singing carols in our ward in Sacrament meeting. What the heck? It's a borderline travesty.

My carol singing experiments went pretty well, but I think I will change some things for next year.

My indoor soccer league has given our team byes every other week for the last two months. It's like there's some plot to keep us out of shape, out of sync, and out of touch with the ball. Needless to say, this session has not gone too well for us.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I've been microwaving things lately for 22 seconds--just to take off the cold edge.

For bigger stuff, I've begun cooking stuff longer, with the "Cook Power" changed to 6 or 7, you know, just to switch things up a bit. My gosh, this is fascinating.

P.S. I'm going to try your Pero suggestion. I love Pero.

JasonN said...

That is a great question. I have ALWAYS microwaved everything for 1:23. And if it isn't done, I just continue it for another 1 minute, 23 seconds. I think I just like to press 1,2,3.

Lindy-Lou said...

The only thing I've mastered is Abby's 4 oz. bottle. If it's been in the fridge, 25 seconds. If I've just made it, 12.

I loved the carol singing at the family party. I say let's keep it in. Especially Feliz Navidad.

Shua said...

I would say that your lack of carol singing in church is not a borderline travesty, it's a true blue devastating travesty, I love christmas.