28.1.09

5 Random Comments

5. While I have been known to scoff at reality tv shows, I have been sucked in by The Biggest Loser. I think part of the reason that I enjoy it is that is a competition that makes everybody involved better (with the exception of Vicki last season). She was conniving and attention starved.

4. Sometimes I wonder what people say about me when I'm not around.

3. I know, I know, I need to post some new pictures of Abby on this blog.

2. I've been thinking lately about being a part of the workforce. It's pretty interesting to me to think of all the people out there doing all kinds of diverse jobs of their own free will and choice, and somehow our country seems to get things done and move forward. I know things are down right now, but the system has worked for hundreds of years and it will recover.

1. It probably sounds like a girly flavor, but I'm not ashamed to say that I enjoy and fully endorse Vanilla Mint flavored Chap Stick.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Jesse:
4. If you only knew...! No just kidding, I think we all wonder this at times. But Jesse, let it be known that nobody, that I have heard, has EVER said anything bad about you, outside of a joke or two about "Jesse time."
I still remember when we were all ready to go on the rafting trip and someone said, "Where's Jesse?" and then we realized that you had started taking a shower and cutting your hair or something and afterward fixed yourself some food or something, while we all waited for you. Just thinking about it makes me laugh. Oh Jesse. Nevertheless, being the person that you are and the loyal friend, no one could even possibly say anything even remotely negative about you-it's just not possible.
2. I agree. I think things will turn around eventually. My hope is that not too many people will suffer while that process takes place, because I think it could be a long one.
1. Don't worry about feeling girly. Ever since Cambria was born, I've been over-emotional (I know right, me? Impossible). I've been caught crying at most commercials that have a dad and a daughter in them. Don't know what happened, but you show me something with a dad and his little girl and the tears start flowing-real embarrassing.

Parker and Vanessa said...

I too am a sucker for the Biggest Loser. This season is awesome. Go blue and green.

James said...

biggest loser is sweet. I did not watch it forever because I thought that they were really trying to find out who was the biggest loser in life. and i did not think that was nice.

You are a good buddy and brother.

more pictures of abby.