2.3.09

Natalie es Numero Uno



I've been meaning to do this post for a while. With no further adieu, I give you a list of ocho things about Natalie that make her numero uno.

1. She is unapologetic in her admiration of Dr. Pepper.
2. Every Sunday without fail, somebody sitting in front of us in sacrament meeting turns around during a Hymn to see who belongs to the beautiful voice. It is usually a young girl, and Natalie usually receives an approving smile.
3. She hates wearing socks. She almost never wears shoes even in the winter, but she never complains about cold feet.
4. She hires, rejects, and fires people as a major part of her job. She also listens patiently as employees spill their guts to her about their latest dramas and heartbreaks in the office and life in general.
5. The still small voice for me has taken on an eerily similar tone to hers, as she often softly but firmly reminds me of household responsibilities.
6. She loves completely.
7. She is an incredible mom.
8. She helps me be a better version of myself, and she understands and encourages me when I fall short of where I should be.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

To quote Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, "You have chosen wisely."

Lindy-Lou said...

May I add, so has she. ;-)

Annie said...

sounds like you are one lucky muchacho.