14.12.09

Herod the Fink

Jason and I now have tangible, professionally printed CD's in our hands. It has been so much fun to pull this project together. Our only regret is that we didn't start sooner. I was hoping to build a website, but haven't had time yet. I have built a myspace page where you can listen to some of the songs online. There's a video of Jason laying downthe drum track to "I'm Trying" which is pretty fun to watch. Check it out here. If you are interested in obtaining a CD, let me know via email and we can work something out.

We are already talking about next year's Christmas album. We agree that it would be fun to have a general theme running through all the songs. At this point we are very open to suggestions, so if you have some holiday inspiration or themes share them in the comments. Yes, James, we do want to make "Para Bilar on Christmas" a reality, we just ran out of time this year.

7 comments:

Leslie said...

I want one! I want one!! I want one!!!!

Jesse C said...

Silly siter, yours is in the mail.

Jeremy said...

Can't wait for next year's record!

Tiffany said...

Another one next year? YIPEEEEE!

Lindy-Lou said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Leslie said...

Oh! Mine just arrived, and I'm enjoying every minute of it! YOU ARE SO INCREDIBLY TALENTED!! Thanks for sharing your talent in such a wonderful way!

Lindy-Lou said...

I love it more each time I listen.