11.1.10

Resolution

I'm not going to make a resolution to blog a certain amount per week or month. It has been a while, and I haven't really written much of interest for a couple of months. I haven't lost interest in blogging, I've just been more interested in getting other things done. My creative endeavor time recently has been dominated by making Christmas music, painting, freelance work, and cover band stuff. I do like the idea of being a guy who gets things done, and hopefully soon I can balance everything out to the point that I can get back to blogging a bit more consistently. After all, it is in fact another thing that I can "get done." My resolution for 2010 is simple: be a man of action, not a man of intentions.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

I like it. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to resolve to do.

Tiffany said...

That was brilliant and I'm stealing it. Bravo.

Annie said...

I know what you mean...except for the "being a man" part.

Lindy-Lou said...

Success breeds success. A neglected refridgerator breeds green, sometimes bluish green.

Amanda said...

I don't usually do the resolution thing, but I think yours is perfect. I always have good intentions, but nothing ever seems to get done. I have a million unfinished projects around the house.

Hope you don't mind me stealing it.

Jason said...

Love it - thinking about stealing it, too...